- Cycle the air conditioner
- Test total refrigerant pressure
- Test outdoor ambient temperature
- Test indoor ambient temperature test
- Test amperage draw on fan motors
- Oil motors
- Check integrity of electrical contactors
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check indoor coils (drain properly)
- Inspect and wash outdoor coils
- Change fuses
In the event that you air conditioner does break down you can be assured that our trained team of technicians will have your system back up and running right away. Out team is ready for an emergency any time of the day, we are available 24/7 to provide you with comfort. If your system does break down within 1 month of having our technicians out for a Clean & Check we will happily send a technician back out and waive the return fee.
Comfort Central actively pursues industry best practice, continued education and commitment to exemplary customer service. With this in mind, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason within the first year, contact us and we will show our appreciation for the opportunity and make it right.
Contact Comfort Central today to learn about how on of our furnaces or handlers is the perfect fit for your family. If you would like to learn more about all of our innovative products, visit our product page.